- All Outburst products are warranted by Outburst to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Outburst product only.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Outburst and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Outburst will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact Outburst with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
Wear and Tear Parts
- Thirty (30) day warranty against manufacturer defects only.
- Products that have been claimed under warranty already or replaced with a crash replacement upgrade will only be covered with a thirty (30) day manufacturer defect warranty, and not the full warranty. These items may not be covered a second time, and will be treated on a case by case basis. If you damage a product beyond its original warranty timeframe, you may be eligible to purchase a replacement or upgrade at a discounted price.
- Use Outburst BMX products at your own risk. These products have been engineered and manufactured using the best materials and workmanship available and are intended to be used by an experienced bicycle rider. These products are to be installed or assembled by an experienced bicycle mechanic and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing Mission products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product and is responsible for purchasing the correct product(s) for their riding ability.